A functional attitude of operating in HACCP mode
DIGIHACCP aims at the online mapping and control of all workflows
and parameters needed for the daily operation and monitoring.
•Easily accessible system (Cloud)
•Structured to cover all the necessities and differentiations
•Connectivity with other business softwares & systems
•Diversification of workflows according to Business Units
•Simplified front end for each different end user role
**SUPPORTS MULTIPLE BUSINESSES UNDER ONE MAJOR ACCOUNT**
Why it is on Microsoft’s Azure
• Security – Microsoft has the highest possible level of security and has a
global incident response team that works around the clock to deal with any
• Scalability – Can be instantly scaled up or down as required.
• Compliance – Regarding data storage as well as any other legal
requirements most if not all compliance regulations are met by Azure.
• High Availability – Azure guarantees uptime of 99.99%
• Disaster Recovery – Everything is backed up and in more than one
geolocation ensuring that data loss is near impossible.